WHY SHOULD AN INTERNATIONAL STUDENT APPLY MEDICINE IN POLAND?
Follow your dream and become an International Doctor after MBBS in Poland: Acquire International exposure; meet new people and make friends, you will get to know thousands of foreign students studying MBBS. You can practice in any country. You will meet students who come from US, Canada, Australia, UK, Scandinavian & EU countries, Vietnam, Taiwan, India, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE and the list go on and on…Some more reasons why MBBS in Poland is one of the best countries to study MBBS are mentioned below:
- Poland is a part of Europe, so, MBBS in Poland follow a European education pattern .
- It also holds a special place in Europe. So, thank the location.
- Developed education system for MBBS in Poland.
- High standard of studies and it is an essential part in European space of MBBS in Poland.
- Scholarships are available for MBBS in Poland.
- Stipend for MBBS in Poland.
WEATHER IN POLAND
Poland’s weather may be defined as a temperate weather with high cold winters and warm summers, that’s substantially influenced by oceanic air currents from the west, bloodless polar air from Scandinavia and Russia, as well as hotter, sub-tropical air from the south.
In wintry weather, polar-continental fronts frequently dominate, bringing bloodless, frosty weather with temperatures, ways below 0°C on occasion heavy snowstorm. The late summer and autumn months are frequently inspired by using dry, sub-tropical, continental air mass that brings plenty of warm days. The common air temperatures quantity of six – eight.5°C for 12 months, the once a year rainfall is 500 – 700 mm, of which snow constitutes handiest five – 20%.The major amount of light comes during the summer time that observed near the Baltic coast, at the same time as in iciness in the Carpathian Mountains. Inside the mountains, the climate depends completely on altitude. In Warsaw, the ranges of temperatures from 20 to twenty-five°C in the course of the summer season and O to -5°C in iciness.
Light weight clothes in the summer season, whereas you can manage with a sweater in the cooler evenings. Medium or heavy weighted clothes are advised in winter. It is important to have Waterproofing throughout the year.
THE BENEFITS OF STUDYING MEDICINE IN POLAND:
- Coaching for FMGE / MCI Screening Test is provided during MBBS in Poland.
- Reasonable tuition fees for MBBS in Poland.
- The online admission process for MBBS in Poland is very simple and it does not require any entrance exam or admission test.
- The teaching quality is extremely high with English taught MBBS programs in Poland
- The best MBBS colleges in Poland are among world ranked universities.
- Prospective students from India applying for a degree in medicine from Poland or MBBS in Poland are eligible to appear for various licensing exams including MCI screening test, USMLE -1, PLAB in the UK and the US.
- After MBBS in Poland getting admission at PG medical level is much easier in comparison to getting admission to medical PG programs in India for Indian students.
- The Cost of living during MBBS in Poland is supremely low in comparison to other nations.
- Indian students studying MBBS in Poland are very happy staying with warm-hearted local people. Also, Poland offers moderate weather conditions in comparison to Russia.
DISADVANTAGES OF STUDYING MEDICINE IN POLAND
- English speaking ability and accents are not of good quality, making it troublesome for the students to get it during their MBBS in Poland.
- In the hospitals, international students are not permitted to touch the patients during an internship while studying MBBS in Poland.
- The training is done on plastic bodies and not on dead bodies making it difficult for the students to get a genuine experience while studying MBBS in Poland.
- The students need to learn the local dialect as an extra subject while studying MBBS in Poland.
VISA PROCESS FOR MBBS IN POLAND
The applicants who are not residents of any European country yet still want to visit and study MBBS in Poland ought to settle on a visa. Joined with the visa, if the length of the course is over ninety days as it happens with a substantial bit of the students who want to complete a whole educational year or significantly the whole MBBS term in Europe, students ought to moreover pick the stay permit that empowers you to live in the appointed country for a period of one whole year.
As an issue of first significance, the student must download the application form from the web and fill it absolutely and truly. The checked-application outline must be trailed by other necessary reports, gave before long at the workplace/government office or the operator of the country you are mean to study in.
RESIDENCE CARD AFTER MBBS IN POLAND
- Every international student needs to hold a Residence Card to reside in Poland while studying MBBS in Poland.
- Students who belong to the European Union needs to hold a Residence Card to legitimize their stay while studying MBBS in Poland.
- International students who are not from the European Union have to apply for a Residence Card before applying MBBS in Poland.
*Students are suggested to apply for the Residence card before their Visa expires during or after MBBS in Poland.
ADMISSION PROCEDURE FOR MBBS IN POLAND
Step-1: Fill online application of college and pay documentation charges. Send the duplicates of Grade 10, 11 and 12 mark sheets, 12th leaving certificate and a valid passport.
Step-2: Once you finish stage 1, you will get your confirmation letter within 4 working days of your application. Then send your passport and all above-mentioned documents to our office. The college will send the confirmation letter and student visa will be stamped on your passport. Before beginning this procedure, you need to pay the second portion of your handling charges. Then send your passport and your visa will be issued as quickly as time permits depending on Embassy working days and process.
Step-3: After you receive your student visa, a welcome letter issued by the University and the Admission letter from the college you are now prepared to travel to your dream college to pursue your MBBS in Poland.
Concentrate hard and satisfy your ultimate dream to be a Doctor and serve the general public.
Course time: 5years of study and 1 year as an apprentice.
POLAND EMBASSY IN INDIA
DORMITORIES AND HOSTELS DURING MBBS IN POLAND
The price of houses for student depends on university to university. Usually a dormitory cost around EUR 60 per month, shared room for EUR 100 (single room). The standard obviously varies, so it’s better to research before booking one for yourself. While studying MBBS in Poland, all you need is helpful and friendly atmosphere to blend in the host country.
RENT A FLAT
Renting a room in Poland is too mainstream while studying MBBS in Poland. You can share a flat with your friends those who are out of town. Also, cost depends on the location, quality and size of the flat and it differ between cities. It would cost you around EUR 150. Even if you don’t anyone to share the flat, then you can share with local people maybe. Since they are not dangerous and you will make some new friends. If you are not comfortable to share flat with the locals or strangers, then you have an option to rent a single room flat. It will cost you around EUR 300.
WORK DURING MBBS IN POLAND
You can pay for your course by doing part-time jobs while you are studying MBBS in Poland. Since international have all the right to work when pursuing under-graduation MBBS in Poland, but only as long as you are part of the university.
All the students who are enrolled in the universities are allowed to work, also who have moved to Poland for the very first time, students those who are in the first year of the course are also allowed to work.
20hrs work permit during studies as well as 3 months of full time work during holidays.
Full time work is permitted for Residence Card holders during .
The kind of food you would get there which also includes Indian food since there are lots of Indian Restaurants in Poland, which will make you feel like home cooked food for sure. So, don’t hesitate to pack your bags and fly.
- Large variety of soups.
- Sernik, a Dessert.
- All types of Indian dishes in the Indian Restaurants.