List of the documents may be asked by the Banks.Proof of identification: Adhaar card/PAN Card/Passport/Driving Licence/Election ID card
Proof of residence: Electricity bill/Latest rent slip/Assessment Order/Telephone bill/Employer’s certificate regarding the permanent address.
- 3 Passport size photograph of the borrowers, Co-borrower & guarantor (if any).
- Duly filled up the application form.
- Statement of Assets & Liability of borrower, co(Bio-Data)
under branch seal on application and bio-data from.
- Proof of business address-Registration certificate/VAT or Sales Tax receipt.
- Bank a/c statement for the last 6 months.
- AICTE approval for the course.
- Any gap in studies
ADMISSION RELATED DOCUMENTS
- Mark-sheet of the student [10th onwards].
- Proof of admission to the course.
- Bona fide certificate from college.
- Copies of letter confirming scholarship, freeship, studentship etc.
- Prospectus/documents evidencing course commencement & duration
- Schedule of expenses for the course
Evidence showing admission secured to the course through Entrance
|INCOME RELATED DOCUMENTS|
- Latest original salary slip showing all deductions
- TDSCertificate [Form16]©ofITReturnsforthelast2financialyearsduly acknowledged by I.T Department.
- Employment details for the last 5 years.
- 2 years IT Returns duly acknowledge by I.T Department/I.T Assessment Orders for computation of income. Copies of Challans in respect of advance payment of income tax.
EDUCATION LOAN INTEREST RATE TABLE (int. rate may vary)
|Bank Name||Upto 4 Lacs||4 to 7.5 Lacs||Website|
|Bank of India||9.50||10.00||bankofindia.com|
|Union Bank of India||11.75||12.50||unionbankofindia.co.in|
|Central Bank of India||10.00||10.00||centralbankofindia.co.in|